Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients28 m servings 608
Original recipe yields 2 servings (1 breakfast flatbread)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Pour egg mixture into the skillet; cook and stir until eggs are set, about 5 minutes. Add sausage, bacon, tomatoes, and mushrooms, and cook until vegetables are soft, about 3 minutes.
- Spread scrambled mixture over flatbread; top with shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake flatbread pizza in the preheated oven until the cheese is bubbly and underside of the crust is golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes.
Per Serving: 608 calories; 27.5 67.8 31.1 229 1070 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1