Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients28 m servings 560
Original recipe yields 2 servings (1 breakfast flatbread)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Pour egg mixture into the skillet; cook and stir until eggs are set, about 5 minutes. Add sausage, bacon, tomatoes, and mushrooms, and cook until vegetables are soft, about 3 minutes.
- Spread scrambled mixture over flatbread; top with shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake flatbread pizza in the preheated oven until the cheese is bubbly and underside of the crust is golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 560 calories; 23.7 67.7 27.8 219 862 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
We loved it - I also added some green pepper & onion - delicious and it makes a nice lighter lunch or supper, Or I think it might even make a nice breakfast for company!