Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 275 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a loaf pan.
- Place pork sausage, bread crumbs, onion, egg, and shallot in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour in buttermilk; mix thoroughly. Pat mixture gently into the prepared loaf pan; top with ketchup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are bubbling, about 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (71 degrees C). Cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you have leftovers, slice and wrap and place in freezer for future weekend brunches. Reheat in a grill pan.
- You can use panko bread crumbs in this recipe.
Per Serving: 275 calories; 19.5 g fat; 9.9 g carbohydrates; 14.3 g protein; 73 mg cholesterol; 1183 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1