Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients57 m servings 523 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a muffin tin.
- Beat cake mix, water, eggs, and oil in a large bowl with an electric mixer until combined. Pour batter into the prepared tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 12 to 17 minutes. Let cupcakes cool in the tin, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer cupcakes to a flat work surface. Trim each cupcake into the shape of a round sushi roll or rectangular maki. Coat the cake rolls with icing and shredded coconut. Top with gum drops, dried mango, dried ginger, and sprinkles. Wrap fruit rolls around the cake rolls.
- Editor's Notes:
- The directions for making cupcakes are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on box if using a different brand.
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of cake mix. The actual amount of cake consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 523 calories; 26.9 g fat; 70.4 g carbohydrates; 4.2 g protein; 47 mg cholesterol; 381 mg sodium. Full nutrition