Grilled Bacon Sushi Roll
Ingredients50 m servings 660
- Arrange bacon slices side by side, facing lengthwise, on a sushi mat.
- Mix ground beef and spice rub together in a large bowl. Spread in a thin layer over bacon, leaving 1 inch of bacon uncovered on the end furthest from you. Cover beef with prosciutto. Line jalapeno strips across the end closest to you. Place cheese sticks next to jalapeno strips.
- Roll up bacon tightly towards the uncovered end.
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grill bacon roll seam side-down over indirect heat until crisp, about 25 minutes. Brush some barbeque sauce on top. Continue grilling until barbeque sauce is glazed, about 5 minutes. Add remaining barbeque sauce; grill for 5 minutes more.
- Remove from grill and coat evenly with fried onions. Slice and serve with chopsticks.
- Cook's Note:
- Don't want to grill it? Follow the same steps in a preheated 350 degree F (175 degree C) oven.
Per Serving: 660 calories; 49.4 28.2 21.1 75 1922 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
SOOOOOOO GOOD!!! This was amazing and the family LOVED it! Only tweaks I made were using 3/4 lb ground beef but I will go back to 1/2 lb when I make this again because yes, I will definitely m...
It was easy enough to make, by nothing special for taste. It was like eating a bacon cheeseburger.