Grilled Bacon Sushi Roll
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 660 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 roll)
- Arrange bacon slices side by side, facing lengthwise, on a sushi mat.
- Mix ground beef and spice rub together in a large bowl. Spread in a thin layer over bacon, leaving 1 inch of bacon uncovered on the end furthest from you. Cover beef with prosciutto. Line jalapeno strips across the end closest to you. Place cheese sticks next to jalapeno strips.
- Roll up bacon tightly towards the uncovered end.
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grill bacon roll seam side-down over indirect heat until crisp, about 25 minutes. Brush some barbeque sauce on top. Continue grilling until barbeque sauce is glazed, about 5 minutes. Add remaining barbeque sauce; grill for 5 minutes more.
- Remove from grill and coat evenly with fried onions. Slice and serve with chopsticks.
- Cook's Note:
- Don't want to grill it? Follow the same steps in a preheated 350 degree F (175 degree C) oven.
Per Serving: 660 calories; 49.4 g fat; 28.2 g carbohydrates; 21.1 g protein; 75 mg cholesterol; 1922 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
It was easy enough to make, by nothing special for taste. It was like eating a bacon cheeseburger.