Persimmon Date Drop Cookies
made it | 0 reviews |
"What does one do with an extra cup of persimmon puree and a couple of cups of date pieces? One comes up with a new cookie recipe! These turned out the mounded cookies that our family so loves. When my husband commented 'these might be the best cookies you've ever made,' I knew they were good enough to share."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 84 cals
Original recipe yields 72 servings (72 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Combine white sugar, brown sugar, coconut oil, and butter in a separate bowl; mix until creamy. Beat in persimmon pulp. Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat until well combined, scraping sides of the bowl occasionally.
- Stir flour mixture into persimmon mixture by hand until thoroughly combined. Add dates and oats; mix dough well.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool briefly; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 84 calories; 3.1 g fat; 13.6 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 9 mg cholesterol; 46 mg sodium. Full nutrition