Peanut Butter Apple Crisp
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 181
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a shallow 8-inch baking pan.
- Line apple slices on the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Mix sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl. Stir in butter and peanut butter until crumbly. Spread mixture over the apples in the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- My sister says I could double the apple but not the topping. Sometimes I don't pay much attention to her.
Per Serving: 181 calories; 6.7 29.6 2.3 10 150 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1