Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 199 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease an 8x8-inch baking pan with coconut oil.
- Combine honey, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, allspice, cardamom, cloves, ginger, and nutmeg in a shallow bowl. Coat apple slices in half the honey mixture and arrange in the prepared baking pan.
- Combine remaining honey mixture, oats, and walnuts in a bowl; sprinkle mixture over apples.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You don't have to use dark honey specifically, but it really goes well with the maple syrup flavor. Also, the spices can come off a little strong for some people, so please adjust them to your preference.
- I prefer to use apples that are not dark red.
Per Serving: 199 calories; 6.6 g fat; 34.9 g carbohydrates; 3.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 3 mg sodium. Full nutrition