Ingredients12 m servings 343 cals
- Combine butter and white sugar in a bowl using your fingers. Add flour, oats, 3 dashes cinnamon, and salt; mix until crumbly.
- Grease a mug; flatten 1/2 the crumble mixture into the bottom to form a crust.
- Microwave crust for 30 seconds on high.
- Remove mug from microwave; add 1 dash cinnamon, apple slices, and brown sugar. Add water. Mix apples, brown sugar, and cinnamon together carefully without disturbing crust. Pour remaining crumble mixture on top.
- Microwave for 1 minute and 50 seconds on 60% power. Remove from microwave; let cool about 1 minute.
- Cook's Note:
- If you like a tart apple crisp, then you can use less sugar. The amount you take out is up to you based on how sweet you like it. You may want to give the original recipe a try before messing with how much sugar you put in.
Per Serving: 343 calories; 12.5 g fat; 57.4 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 243 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I made this as written with the exception of the water, I totally forgot it and I don't think that it's needed. It's a nice, quick treat when you just want a little something sweet. Thanks for s...
How awesome is this! Perfect for one person, or make it for two. I am so spoiled with Honeycrisp apples, just don't buy anything else anymore so used them. I forgot the water, but it didn't...
I made the recipe as written but only 3/4 of the recipe. I put it in a flat bottomed bowl for ease of eating. I topped it with vanilla yogurt. It was delicious!
I was looking for an easy dessert recipe to use up some of the extra apples we have. I had to try this one when I saw we had all the ingredients on hand, with the exception of butter so we used ...