Grilled "Tandoori" Lamb
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 35 m servings 194 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Whisk yogurt, lemon juice, onion, garlic, ginger, garam masala, paprika, cumin, turmeric, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl until combined.
- Toss lamb and salt into marinade; mix until lamb pieces are coated evenly. Cover mixture with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight, or at least 4 hours.
- Skewer lamb pieces so they barely touch. Wipe off excess marinade with a paper towel. Brush with vegetable oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill skewers on medium heat until lamb springs back to the touch, about 5 to 7 minutes on each side.
- Garnish with red onions, lemon wedges, and chopped cilantro as desired.
- Chef's Note:
- This chutney goes well with the skewers.
Per Serving: 194 calories; 11.8 g fat; 8.9 g carbohydrates; 15.7 g protein; 58 mg cholesterol; 430 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2