Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 44 m servings 520 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking mold with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; cook until stir until lightly browned, 6 to 8 minutes. Refrigerate until cooled completely, about 35 minutes.
- Place leeks in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Combine salmon, 1 cup ketchup, potato, eggs, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and sugar in a bowl. Mix thoroughly and place in the prepared mold. Coat meatloaf with the remaining ketchup. Scatter bell pepper on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is browned and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), 35 to 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 520 calories; 34.2 g fat; 38 g carbohydrates; 22.4 g protein; 119 mg cholesterol; 1102 mg sodium. Full nutrition