Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 503
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch cake pan.
- Stir flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Mix sugar, butter, vegetable oil, and eggs together in a large bowl. Add chile powder and vanilla extract.
- Pour flour mixture into sugar mixture; add buttermilk and stir to combine. Mix zucchini into batter.
- Pour batter into the prepared cake pan; sprinkle chocolate chips and walnuts on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 55 minutes.
Per Serving: 503 calories; 27.7 62.5 6.9 52 387 Full nutrition