Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 379
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Mix pumpkin puree and 1 cup sugar together in a bowl. Stir in 2 beaten eggs. Stir in evaporated milk until dissolved into the mixture. Mix in 1 teaspoon ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves until well blended. Pour pumpkin mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- Mix flour, 1 tablespoon ginger, baking powder, and baking soda together in a bowl. Add almond milk, 1/2 cup sugar, and 1 egg; beat batter with an electric mixer until light and creamy.
- Pour batter evenly over the pumpkin mixture in the casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pumpkin layer is set and top is lightly browned, 45 to 50 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 379 calories; 6.4 72.3 9.6 83 409 Full nutrition