Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 222
Original recipe yields 32 servings (2 quarts)
- Combine water, sugar, and tea bags in a 2-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat; let tea steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags.
- Stir frozen lemonade and frozen orange into the saucepan until completely dissolved. Mix in brandy.
- Spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of the tea mixture into each serving glass. Top up glasses with ginger ale.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute rum for the brandy if preferred.
- Top up with lemon-lime soda (such as 7-UP®) if preferred.
Per Serving: 222 calories; 0 39.8 0.3 0 18 Full nutrition