Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 365
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 pizza)
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
- Combine sourdough starter, flour, and salt in a bowl. Knead into a soft dough. Let rest for 30 minutes.
- Form the dough into a circle of your desired thickness and size. Place on a circular oven-safe pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dough looks dry, about 5 minutes. Brush all over with olive oil.
- Cook's Notes:
- Add a little water to your dough if it is not soft enough.
- Bake on a pizza stone if you have one.
Per Serving: 365 calories; 7.8 61.9 11.1 < 1 604 Full nutrition