Ingredients1 h servings 459 cals
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and saute onions until transparent. Stir in wheat bran and oat bran. Meanwhile, dissolve bouillon in hot water.
- Stir cheese, marjoram and sage into onion mixture. When cheese is melted, gradually stir in enough bouillon water to create a moist batter. Remove from heat and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Form mixture into patties and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Prepare gravy according to package directions and add horseradish.
Per Serving: 459 calories; 34.5 g fat; 28.1 g carbohydrates; 19.9 g protein; 59 mg cholesterol; 620 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This is a really tasty recipe for a burger-like entree. I was surprised by the meaty consistency and I think the recipe could also be turned into a tasty vegetarian meatloaf.
Kind of grainy and monotonous tasting. I think next time, I'll make it into "meatballs" and cover with vegetarian gravy over noodles.