Sourdough Pizza Crust Dough
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients47 m servings 335
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 pizza crust)
- Mix starter, flour, olive oil, and salt together in a bowl until mixture forms a ball. Let dough rest for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
- Roll out dough on parchment paper or a lightly floured work surface, rotating frequently, until it is the same size as the baking pan. Transfer to the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pale golden, about 7 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Before topping your pizza with any sauce, cheese, or toppings, brush the top of the crust all over with 1/4 cup olive oil.
Per Serving: 335 calories; 4.4 61.9 11.1 < 1 604 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1