Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients47 m servings 335
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 pizza crust)
- Mix starter, flour, olive oil, and salt together in a bowl until mixture forms a ball. Let dough rest for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
- Roll out dough on parchment paper or a lightly floured work surface, rotating frequently, until it is the same size as the baking pan. Transfer to the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pale golden, about 7 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Before topping your pizza with any sauce, cheese, or toppings, brush the top of the crust all over with 1/4 cup olive oil.
Per Serving: 335 calories; 4.4 61.9 11.1 < 1 604 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Do you have to préñame dough before adding sauce, cheese and other toppings? Your recipe isn't clear with footnotes stating to brush dough with oil prior to baking. Thank you for sharing your re...