Sourdough Pizza Crusts
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 3 m servings 917
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 crusts)
- Combine flour, sourdough starter, water, oil, sugar, milk powder, yeast, and salt in a large bowl. Mix by hand until flour is incorporated. Transfer to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook. Knead dough for 6 minutes; allow to rest for 6 minutes. Repeat 3 times.
- Transfer dough to an oiled pan; cover with plastic wrap and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Separate dough into 6 equal rounds; let rest 10 minutes. Roll out each portion to desired crust size.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 to 6 minutes. Cool on a rack; freeze in resealable plastic bags separated by parchment paper.
Per Serving: 917 calories; 12.8 167.7 30.3 1 828 Full nutrition