Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients13 h 15 m servings 86 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 1/2 quart)
- Mix sugar, milk, and lime juice together in a bowl. Mix in mashed strawberries.
- Beat egg white in a glass, metal, or ceramic bowl until stiff peaks form. Fold into the strawberry-lime mixture. Pour mixture into a freezer-safe container. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze until almost firm, about 2 hours. Remove from freezer and stir thoroughly to break up chunks. Return to the freezer for 3 hours, stirring once every hour. Freeze until firm, 8 hours to overnight.
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't have the milk, don't add it. We didn't add any milk and it came out fine, although the milk makes it way creamier.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe contains raw egg. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and the infirm do not consume raw egg. Learn more about egg safety from our article, Making Your Eggs Safe.
Per Serving: 86 calories; 0.4 g fat; 21 g carbohydrates; 1.2 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 8 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1