Ingredients28 m servings 442 cals
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Slice chicken breast through the middle horizontally from one side to within 1/2 inch of the other side. Open the two sides and spread them out like an open book. Pound chicken flat until about 1/2-inch thick.
- Beat egg and cream together in a bowl.
- Combine crushed pork rinds, Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, ground black pepper, and Italian seasoning in bowl; transfer breading to a plate.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture; coat completely. Press chicken into breading; thickly coat both sides.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat; add ghee. Place chicken in the pan; cook until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 3 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Be careful to keep breading in place.
- Transfer chicken to a baking sheet. Cover with tomato sauce; top with mozzarella cheese.
- Broil until cheese is bubbling and barely browned, about 2 minutes.
Per Serving: 442 calories; 25.3 g fat; 5.8 g carbohydrates; 46.5 g protein; 217 mg cholesterol; 1605 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
It's good, but I had to omit tomato sauce. I don't know what keto diet everyone else is on, but mine says no carbs or sugar, and tomato sauce is full of sugar. awesome recipe despite my concerns...
Delicious. The pork rinds make it nice and crunchy. I used chicken tender size pieces and I would even use chicken nugget sizes and use the Marinara sauce for dipping.
I made this using pork loin instead of chicken. It came out very good. Be careful with the hot pepper flakes!
Fantastic!!!! Maybe even better than the regular breaded version. I used tenders instead of full breasts for more crunch in each bite.
Really good & love the pork rinds idea. I used normal butter though not ghee. The only issue I had was the time, it took me much more time than noted to make this dish. I used the right size c...
I used a third less of the red pepper flake than it called for. Even with less, it was spicy.
Fantastic! Very flavorful; didn’t miss the carbs at all. Followed the recipe exactly. Thanks for a great keto recipe - this will become a regular for us!
First time trying a Keto chicken parm, and it was fantastic! Don’t think I’ll ever go back!