Kim's Oven Breakfast
Ingredients9 h 30 m servings 938 cals
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease.
- Coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread a thin layer of Colby-Jack cheese in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Crack eggs on top of the cheese layer and break the yolks but do not stir. Layer crumbled sausage over eggs and top with remaining cheese. Drizzle cream on top.
- Cover baking dish and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 1 hour. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Per Serving: 938 calories; 79.5 g fat; 5.9 g carbohydrates; 51.1 g protein; 495 mg cholesterol; 2008 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I love this recipe. Absolutely delicious with so few ingredients. I will be making this often!
This was so good! I halved the recipe and used a 8x8 glass dish and this took about 40 minutes too cook. Super simple to throw together. I made it the morning of, not the night before, but it'd...
I made this for our weekend guests. I used mild Italian sausage instead of breakfast sausage. It turned out awesome. So flavorful. You do not need any spices when using Italian sausage. It’s a k...
I've now served this twice and it was a hit both times. The eggs are whole, which is very different. I used spicy sausage which gives the dish a little bit of a kick. Good for anyone on keto.