Kim's Oven Breakfast
Ingredients9 h 30 m servings 938
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease.
- Coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread a thin layer of Colby-Jack cheese in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Crack eggs on top of the cheese layer and break the yolks but do not stir. Layer crumbled sausage over eggs and top with remaining cheese. Drizzle cream on top.
- Cover baking dish and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 1 hour. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Per Serving: 938 calories; 79.5 5.9 51.1 495 2008 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
This was so good! I halved the recipe and used a 8x8 glass dish and this took about 40 minutes too cook. Super simple to throw together. I made it the morning of, not the night before, but it'd...
I love this recipe. Absolutely delicious with so few ingredients. I will be making this often!
I made this for our weekend guests. I used mild Italian sausage instead of breakfast sausage. It turned out awesome. So flavorful. You do not need any spices when using Italian sausage. It’s a k...
Fantastic! I also only made half a pan and cooked it for 40 mins. I did lightly salt the eggs and used half hot/half not sausage. So easy and yummy!
I halfed the recipe using 8x8 pan for 40 min as another reviewer stated, as my house is just me. I was really skeptical about the pound of cheese... but made as stated. This was very easy p...
We are a keto diet family and this is a staple. I have served it to company without saying it is keto friendly and get lots of unsolicited likes. I have made it as is many times but have also ad...
First review here. Best recipe! Like the addition of hot sausage by another reviewer. This is a keeper!