Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 214
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Combine butter, rolled oats, dark brown sugar, 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in a bowl. Mix with a fork or fingers until crumbly.
- Whisk 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, white whole-wheat flour, oat flour, baking powder, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and baking soda together in a large bowl.
- Whisk oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl. Pour into flour mixture; fold until batter is just combined. Fold peaches and carrots in gently.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan, about 2/3 full. Sprinkle with oat topping.
- Bake in the preheated oven until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, about 15 minutes. Cool in the pan for 5 to 10 minutes; transfer muffins to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 214 calories; 12.7 22.8 3.1 36 140 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Full disclosure: I added 1/4 tsp salt because a recipe without salt is bizarre to me. I don't know if it made any difference. I also added 1/4 cup chopped pecans, because mmm, pecans. I used th...