Pineapple Upside-Down Cheesecake
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 55 m servings 631
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Mix 2 tablespoons butter and brown sugar together in a 9-inch round cake pan until blended; spread mixture to evenly cover bottom of pan. Top with pineapple slices; place 1 cherry in the center of each slice.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons white sugar, and remaining 3 tablespoons butter in a small bowl; mix well. Press over pineapple slices.
- Beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup white sugar in a bowl until blended. Add sour cream and vanilla extract; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time; mix on low speed after each addition until blended. Pour into cake pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the center is almost set, 55 minutes to 1 hour.
- Run a knife around the inside edge of pan to loosen cake. Allow to cool completely, about 30 minutes. Invert onto a serving plate; remove pan. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
You might also like
Per Serving: 631 calories; 43.9 51 10.2 191 407 Full nutrition