Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 454
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Preheat a cast iron skillet over high heat.
- Blend milk, eggs, flour, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, salt, vanilla extract, cloves, and nutmeg together in a blender until batter is smooth.
- Melt clarified butter in the preheated skillet; pour in batter.
- Bake on the middle rack of the preheated oven until golden brown and puffed up to your liking, 20 to 25 minutes. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
- Cook's Note:
- If you cannot find clarified butter, you can substitute vegetable oil.
Per Serving: 454 calories; 28.7 33.7 15.5 335 431 Full nutrition