Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 339 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Blend tofu in a blender until creamy. Add pumpkin, maple syrup, and cinnamon; blend until desired consistency is reached. Refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix flour, baking powder, and baking soda together in a large bowl. Add margarine and soy milk; stir to incorporate. Press dough into the bottom and sides of a pie pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove crust from oven. Pour in refrigerated filling; return pie to the oven.
- Bake in the hot oven until set, about 1 hour.
Per Serving: 339 calories; 13.6 g fat; 48.4 g carbohydrates; 8.9 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 545 mg sodium. Full nutrition