Pumpkin Pie (Dairy, Egg, and Gluten Free)
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h 5 m servings 227
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie )
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Combine pumpkin puree, tofu, sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, salt, vanilla extract, ginger, and cloves in a blender. Blend until silky smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed. Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Reduce oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C); bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 40 to 50 minutes.
- Refrigerate pie until chilled and set, 8 hours to overnight.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If you're cooking for an allergen-sensitive person or want to make this truly vegan, double check the pie crust and other ingredients.
- Refrigerating pie overnight is optimal but optional.
Per Serving: 227 calories; 6 42.7 3.4 0 460 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1