Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 451
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Mix all-purpose flour, butter, coconut oil, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt together in a bowl until well distributed. Stir in water and whiskey to form a clumpy dough. Divide dough in half; place in separate containers. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pour pumpkin, condensed milk, chia seeds, vanilla extract, cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon salt, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg into a blender. Blend filling until smooth.
- Line a pie pan with 1 of the dough halves. Pour filling over the pie crust. Roll out the rest of the dough onto a flat work surface and cut into decorative shapes of your choice. Arrange shapes on top of the filling. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons sugar on top.
- Bake pie in the preheated oven until crust starts to brown, about 20 minutes. Cover with aluminum foil and reduce heat to 325 degrees F (163 degrees C); continue baking until set, about 40 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can halve the crust part of the recipe if you only want a bottom crust.
- You can use chia flour in place of ground chia seeds if available.
Per Serving: 451 calories; 25.4 48.3 6.6 42 404 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1