Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 228
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet.
- Place fava beans, olive oil, shallot, lemon juice, garlic, and cumin in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine mayonnaise, eggs, cornichons, chervil, mustard, and capers in a small food processor. Whip until gribiche sauce is thoroughly combined.
- Bake bread in the preheated oven until lightly toasted, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Top bread with hummus, smoked trout, pickled onions, and the gribiche sauce.
You might also like
Per Serving: 228 calories; 16 14.9 6.8 30 382 Full nutrition