Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 691
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Stir in orecchiette pasta and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 10 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Whisk the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, thyme, black pepper, and salt together in a bowl until dressing is mixed.
- Combine the fava beans, cooked pasta, grape tomatoes, red onion, celery, and basil in a large bowl. Toss to coat with the dressing. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Cook's Notes:
- Serve topped with grilled shrimp for entertaining.
- A crisp Pinot Grigio like Chateau Ste. Michelle complements this dish.
Per Serving: 691 calories; 30.3 86 19.7 0 837 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1