Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 446
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, eggs, granular sweetener, and cinnamon together in a large bowl. Pour into the baking pan.
- Sift dry cake mix over pumpkin mixture. Sprinkle nuts on top; press down lightly. Spoon melted butter evenly over nuts.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes. Cool in the pan, 10 to 15 minutes. Invert onto a serving platter and peel off parchment paper.
- Cook's Note:
- Add butterscotch candy chips with the nuts if desired.
Per Serving: 446 calories; 27.8 44.2 7.8 96 506 Full nutrition
How can I make my cakes moist?
Why do my cakes fall?
My cakes do not rise evenly – they are tall in the middle, and slope down to the sides. What am I doing wrong?
Ask Your Question