Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 579 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking pan with olive oil.
- Lay 1/3 of lemon slices on the bottom of the prepared pan; top with 1 bay leaf and 1 chicken breast, skin side-up. Repeat layer with another 1/3 of the lemon slices and the other bay leaf and chicken breast. Cover with the remaining lemon slices. Sprinkle thyme, salt, and pepper on top.
- Place chicken on the middle rack of the preheated oven and bake, uncovered, until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Transfer baked chicken onto a plate to rest, about 15 minutes. Transfer cooked lemons onto a cutting board. Dice and mix into the pan juices. Spoon mixture onto a serving plate with the chicken.
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to substitute your favorite herb for the thyme.
Per Serving: 579 calories; 24.6 g fat; 12.6 g carbohydrates; 80.5 g protein; 223 mg cholesterol; 270 mg sodium. Full nutrition