Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 137 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lay tomatoes skin side-down on a rimmed baking sheet. Layer basil, thyme, and garlic on top. Drizzle olive oil over tomatoes; season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until soft, 50 to 60 minutes. Cool for at least 20 minutes.
- Discard basil and thyme sprigs. Peel tomatoes and transfer to a serving dish. Place goat cheese on top. Dollop 1 teaspoon pesto over each goat cheese slice.
- Bake in the preheated oven until goat cheese is soft and starting to brown, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Peeled baked tomatoes can be refrigerated for up to 4 days before serving.
Per Serving: 137 calories; 10.6 g fat; 6.5 g carbohydrates; 5.5 g protein; 13 mg cholesterol; 143 mg sodium. Full nutrition