Ingredients26 m servings 676 cals
- Beat eggs lightly in a bowl; add hot sauce. Place panko and flour in 2 separate bowls.
- Mix salt, paprika, pepper, thyme, dried basil, and garlic powder into panko.
- Coat chicken strips in flour. Dip into beaten eggs, and then into panko.
- Heat about 2 inches of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry chicken strips in batches, until golden brown and until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 3 minutes per side.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 676 calories; 37 g fat; 68.5 g carbohydrates; 32.2 g protein; 157 mg cholesterol; 1680 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
Perfect as written and 5 stars all the way! This is an excellent recipe!
We really enjoyed this dish! The only thing I could say about the recipe is to go a little short on the flour until you know how much you really need because I had quite a bit left. Otherwise...
I made this but instead of panko i used crushed granola! healthier option and keeps extra crispy outside and juicy inside!
We loved it! Only change, I do not like to pan fry or deep fry anything. I baked this in a convection oven at 375. I used pam (oil in a can) on the pan AND on the strips. I did not soak them. Ju...
These were wonderful! The only difference I did is cook them in an Air Fryer instead of oil. They came out great!
Don't forget to use a thermometer for an internal temperature of at least 165F
I made this and my children loved this. The only thing i changed was the wheat flour because i did not have any, used plain flour instead. Will definitely be making this regularly. Thanks for th...