Baked Chicken Strips with Dijon and Panko Coating
Ingredients22 m servings 409
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C). Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil on a paper towel and use to coat a cooling rack; place on a baking sheet.
- Mix mustard and garlic together in a bowl.
- Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil, panko, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a shallow bowl using a fork.
- Coat each chicken strip in mustard-garlic mixture; press in panko mixture until evenly coated. Place on the prepared cooling rack.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned on the outside and juices run clear, 12 to 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Per Serving: 409 calories; 12.8 42.2 41.4 97 1306 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I added eggs to the mustard and garlic to dilute the mustard flavor. It worked wonderfully! I also didn’t use a baking rack in the oven. I laid the chicken strips flat on a baking sheet and bake...
The Dijon mustard was unbelievably overpowering in this dish. The panko breading was good, but all anyone could taste was salt and mustard.