Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 639 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking pan with aluminum foil; coat with cooking spray.
- Combine mayonnaise and paprika in a bowl; mix well.
- Mix panko and garlic powder together in another bowl.
- Spread mayonnaise-paprika mixture on each chicken thigh; press into panko mixture to coat. Place in the prepared baking pan; spritz thighs with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- You may substitute cumin or other seasoning blends for paprika; adjust that seasoning and garlic to taste.
Per Serving: 639 calories; 56.3 g fat; 16.6 g carbohydrates; 21.9 g protein; 92 mg cholesterol; 476 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
Both my husband and I loved this recipe! the chicken was tender and juicy and the panko gave it a nice crisp crust. It did have a mild flavor but the Mayo tang kept it from being boring. Easy en...
Love this recipe! I followed the recipe with the exception of bread crumbs I used regular not Panko and boneless thighs. reduced the time to 35 ish minutes due to boneless.. Really easy! Thank y...
My husband would have given this a 3, but I'm giving it a 4 because for families with little kids this would have been better than for adults with a flair for flavor! I started out with 1/2 cup...
This recipe was really good-especially loved by my almost three year old grandson who ate an entire large chicken thigh and asked for more! I used whole wheat panko and the chicken was very mois...
I used chicken tenderloins instead of thighs and non-fat yogurt instead of mayo. It came out great. Delicious.
My family andilik ed this recipe. I actually did not use mayonaisse and added cayenne spice to pankomix . I enjoyed it even without the mayo.
I was looking for a recipe for which I had all the ingredients so that I didn't have to run to the grocery store. This recipe takes things that you have on hand, and it is very easy. Only a litt...
This turned out very well, I will make it again. I had 6 thighs and there was still too much mayo so next time I will reduce that. I also found it rather messy to prepare . It was juicy and crun...