Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 639
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking pan with aluminum foil; coat with cooking spray.
- Combine mayonnaise and paprika in a bowl; mix well.
- Mix panko and garlic powder together in another bowl.
- Spread mayonnaise-paprika mixture on each chicken thigh; press into panko mixture to coat. Place in the prepared baking pan; spritz thighs with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- You may substitute cumin or other seasoning blends for paprika; adjust that seasoning and garlic to taste.
Per Serving: 639 calories; 56.3 16.6 21.9 92 476 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 22
Love this recipe! I followed the recipe with the exception of bread crumbs I used regular not Panko and boneless thighs. reduced the time to 35 ish minutes due to boneless.. Really easy! Thank y...
Both my husband and I loved this recipe! the chicken was tender and juicy and the panko gave it a nice crisp crust. It did have a mild flavor but the Mayo tang kept it from being boring. Easy en...
I love this recipe. I mix mayo and ranch dressing for some extra flavor.
My husband would have given this a 3, but I'm giving it a 4 because for families with little kids this would have been better than for adults with a flair for flavor! I started out with 1/2 cup...
Absolutely delicious!!! I added garlic salt to the Mayo, and added some basil, parsley and garlic salt to the panko mixture for a bit more flavor. It came out super tasty and very quick and eas...
This recipe was really good-especially loved by my almost three year old grandson who ate an entire large chicken thigh and asked for more! I used whole wheat panko and the chicken was very mois...
I used chicken tenderloins instead of thighs and non-fat yogurt instead of mayo. It came out great. Delicious.
Would definitely make again. used boneless, skinless thighs at same temp, but at 30 minutes. Would use a baking sheet that raises the chicken up for 360 crispiness.