Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 85
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat egg whites, salt, and pepper in a bowl with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold Parmesan cheese in gently.
- Make 2 mounds of egg whites on the prepared baking sheet. Create a small indent in the centre of the egg whites with the back of a spoon.
- Bake egg whites in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove egg whites from the oven and carefully place 1 yolk in the centre of each indent. Place back in the oven until yolks look set, about 3 minutes.
- Carefully remove cloud eggs from the parchment paper with a spatula or fish slice; slide onto plates. Sprinkle chives on top.
- Cook's Note:
- You could add some chopped ham to the whites along with the Parmesan cheese.
Per Serving: 85 calories; 5.8 0.6 7.5 168 216 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is a fun way to make eggs differently. Some people think this may be a lot of work for just eggs, but it’s fairly simple! The great thing about this recipe is you can substitute many option...