Ingredients15 m servings 85
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat egg whites, salt, and pepper in a bowl with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold Parmesan cheese in gently.
- Make 2 mounds of egg whites on the prepared baking sheet. Create a small indent in the centre of the egg whites with the back of a spoon.
- Bake egg whites in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove egg whites from the oven and carefully place 1 yolk in the centre of each indent. Place back in the oven until yolks look set, about 3 minutes.
- Carefully remove cloud eggs from the parchment paper with a spatula or fish slice; slide onto plates. Sprinkle chives on top.
- Cook's Note:
- You could add some chopped ham to the whites along with the Parmesan cheese.
Per Serving: 85 calories; 5.8 0.6 7.5 168 216 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This is a fun way to make eggs differently. Some people think this may be a lot of work for just eggs, but it’s fairly simple! The great thing about this recipe is you can substitute many option...
These are so unique and have such a beautiful appearance and taste. One note of caution---the egg whites can easily over cook so I would stick to three minutes of baking the egg whites first ev...
After fluffing the egg whites I folded in some shredded cheddar cheese and bacon pieces. I made a piece of toast for each egg and placed the completed egg cloud on the toast. It was really good...
It wasnt as easy as it made it sound. The egg whites wouldnt fluff very well because of the salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese. It took longer then 15 mins