Ingredients1 h 12 m servings 244
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Combine flour, butter, and confectioners' sugar in a bowl. Stir in macadamia nuts. Press half of the mixture into a 1/2-inch-thick layer on the bottom of the prepared pan to make the crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Stir mangoes, white sugar, 1/3 cup water, and lemon juice together in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until mangoes reduce by 1/3, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and 3 tablespoons water in a small bowl. Pour into the mango mixture; cook until thickened, 5 to 7 minutes. Cool briefly and pour over the crust. Sprinkle the remaining flour mixture on top.
- Continue baking until lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool until set, about 15 minutes. Cut into bars.
Per Serving: 244 calories; 13.3 30.7 2 27 74 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Made these for church and they vanished. Everyone seemed to like them. The published recipe and the personal recipe both mentioned 3/4 c of brown sugar but there is no mention where to add it....
Very flexible easy recipe! Made this last night and it's almost gone less than 24 hours later. Husband and kids loved it! Thanks to another reviewer Linda T, I omitted the 3/4 cup brown sugar si...