Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 12 m servings 244 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Combine flour, butter, and confectioners' sugar in a bowl. Stir in macadamia nuts. Press half of the mixture into a 1/2-inch-thick layer on the bottom of the prepared pan to make the crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Stir mangoes, white sugar, 1/3 cup water, and lemon juice together in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until mangoes reduce by 1/3, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and 3 tablespoons water in a small bowl. Pour into the mango mixture; cook until thickened, 5 to 7 minutes. Cool briefly and pour over the crust. Sprinkle the remaining flour mixture on top.
- Continue baking until lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool until set, about 15 minutes. Cut into bars.
Per Serving: 244 calories; 13.3 g fat; 30.7 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 27 mg cholesterol; 74 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Made these for church and they vanished. Everyone seemed to like them. The published recipe and the personal recipe both mentioned 3/4 c of brown sugar but there is no mention where to add it....