Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 270
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Rinse 4 dessert cups and leave slightly wet.
- Combine boiling water and orange gelatin mix in a bowl; stir until dissolved.
- Blend evaporated milk and egg together in a bowl until combined.
- Combine orange gelatin, milk-egg mixture, and mango cubes in a large bowl; mix well. Ladle into desert cups; refrigerate until gelatin sets, at least 2 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Philippine mangoes recommended.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe contains raw egg. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and the infirm do not consume raw egg. Learn more about egg safety from our article, Making Your Eggs Safe.
Per Serving: 270 calories; 8.6 40.5 10.3 74 197 Full nutrition