Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 45 m servings 804
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Combine light soy sauce, 1/4 cup vegetable oil, garlic, and ginger root in a resealable plastic bag. Add flank steak; seal bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Toss mango, salad greens, bean sprouts, carrot, and snow peas together in a large bowl. Add peanuts, mint, cilantro, Thai basil, and green onion.
- Transfer steak to grill, discarding marinade; cook, turning every 3 to 4 minutes, until beginning to firm and is hot and slightly pink in the center, about 10 minutes total. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). Move steak to a dish; cover with aluminum foil. Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Whisk lime juice, fish sauce, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, brown sugar, soy sauce, and shallot together in a bowl to create dressing. Stir in chile pepper. Drizzle dressing over mango-greens mixture; divide onto 2 serving plates.
- Slice steak thinly against the grain. Top salads with steak.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 804 calories; 57.5 46.2 32 38 4113 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1