Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients16 m servings 499
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 sandwich)
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Spread butter over one side of the bread slices and pesto sauce over the other side.
- Place bread, butter side-down on the preheated grill. Place Muenster cheese on 1 slice. Top with spinach and basil. Add provolone cheese. Cover with the other slice of bread, pesto side-down.
- Grill until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Slice on the diagonal and serve warm.
- Cook's Note:
- These can also be made on the stove top.
Per Serving: 499 calories; 32.2 30.3 22.8 73 928 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1