Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients16 m servings 334
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 sandwiches)
- Slice Havarti cheese to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Flip over and spread mayonnaise over half of the slices. Spread mustard and place Havarti cheese over the remaining half; cover with the mayonnaise slices, buttered side-up.
- Cook sandwiches in a skillet over medium heat until lightly browned, about 3 minutes per side.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Margarine may be substituted for the butter.
- This recipe is also good if broiled in the oven at 450 degrees F (232 degrees C).
Per Serving: 334 calories; 21.5 22.9 13.3 48 580 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1