Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 43 m servings 470
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Combine coconut milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine cornstarch and water in a bowl. Whisk until mixture has a uniform consistency.
- Pour cornstarch-water mixture into the saucepan and whisk until mixture thickens into a pudding, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and strain the mixture into a bowl.
- Pour the strained mixture into a mold, pan, or individual serving glasses. Smooth out the surface and allow to cool about 15 minutes. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can add more or less sugar to taste, the amount is just a guideline.
- The traditional garnish is cinnamon, but you can use pretty much anything. Have fun with it!
Per Serving: 470 calories; 20.5 73.7 2 0 160 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1