Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 196 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Add yogurt, carrot pulp, milk, maple syrup, apple pulp, dates, and egg. Mix with a wooden spoon until batter is blended and thick.
- Spread batter in the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute rice milk for the skim milk if desired.
Per Serving: 196 calories; 1.4 g fat; 42.5 g carbohydrates; 5.9 g protein; 18 mg cholesterol; 534 mg sodium. Full nutrition