Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 4 m servings 678
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large pot over medium-low heat. Add andouille sausage, pork tenderloin, and bacon; cook and stir until pork is no longer pink, about 12 minutes. Transfer to a plate using a slotted spoon. Drain excess grease.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in the same pot. Add garlic; stir until fragrant, about 15 seconds. Add onions and red bell peppers; cook and stir until tender, about 12 minutes.
- Return sausage, pork, and bacon to the pot. Add tomato sauce, corn, diced tomatoes, green chile peppers, jalapeno peppers, Burgundy wine, chili powder, baharat, Cajun seasoning, chipotle hot sauce, and browning sauce. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, until flavors combine, at least 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute pork shoulder, boneless chops, or ribs for the pork tenderloin if preferred.
- Look for canned diced Anaheim or California chile peppers.
Per Serving: 678 calories; 44.3 42.3 30.4 93 3800 Full nutrition