Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients44 m servings 149
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, sambal oelek, sesame oil, and ginger together in a large bowl. Add pork; toss well to coat. Let stand at room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- Whisk rice vinegar, 1 teaspoon oil, and white sugar together in a bowl. Add carrot strips, green onions, and cilantro; toss to coat.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Place buns on a baking sheet, cut sides up.
- Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook, turning occasionally, until no longer pink in the center, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Broil buns in the preheated oven until lightly toasted, 1 to 2 minutes. Top bottom halves of buns evenly with pork and carrot mixture. Cover with top halves of buns.
Per Serving: 149 calories; 5.7 11.1 14 37 273 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1