Ingredients23 m servings 519 cals
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Combine buttermilk, egg, butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract in a separate bowl. Beat to break up the egg. Pour over the flour mixture; stir until just combined. Stir 1/4 cup sprinkles gently into the batter. Allow batter to rest for 5 minutes.
- Whisk confectioners' sugar, heavy cream, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and salt together in a small bowl until smooth. Add 2 tablespoons sprinkles.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat; coat with cooking spray. Drop 1/2 cup batter into the skillet. Spread with the back of a spoon to about 1/4-inch thick. Cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip. Cook until second side is set, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Stir sprinkle sauce so sprinkles rise to the top. Serve pancakes with a generous drizzle of sprinkle sauce.
Per Serving: 519 calories; 19 g fat; 79 g carbohydrates; 7.6 g protein; 91 mg cholesterol; 759 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made these super fun pancakes for my three littles this morning they tasted great and the kids kept saying " are we eating cake for breakfast mama" everyone loved them! The only complaint I ha...
My daughter is all about rainbows, unicorns, puffy hearts and all the sparkly things so I thought this would be the perfect recipe for her. Initially, I doubled the recipe and made the recipe as...