Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 117
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix lemon pie filling, whole wheat pastry flour, sugar, arrowroot powder, baking powder, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Whisk vegetable oil, orange zest, orange juice, lemon juice, and salt together in a separate bowl. Pour over lemon pie filling mixture; stir until dough is crumbly and moist throughout.
- Drop 12 spoonfuls of dough 1 inch apart onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden, about 10 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes. Transfer gently to a wire rack; let cool until firm.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute 1 egg for the arrowroot powder if desired.
Per Serving: 117 calories; 6.3 14.4 1.1 6 75 Full nutrition