Seared Steak and Charred Nectarine Salad with Feta, Pecans, and Basil
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 501 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season steak on all sides with salt and pepper. Sear steak in the hot skillet until evenly browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a baking sheet and finish cooking in the oven until cooked to desired doneness, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove steak from oven; set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Place nectarines in the same skillet over high heat. Sear until caramelized and charred on all sides, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Whisk together shallot, red wine vinegar, and remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil in a large salad bowl to make vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper. Add spring mix and basil to the vinaigrette; toss to combine.
- Thinly slice steak against the grain on a cutting board. Arrange steak, nectarines, feta, and pecans over salad.
- Cook's Note:
- You can cook both the steak and the nectarines on an outdoor grill as well.
Per Serving: 501 calories; 33.3 g fat; 16.9 g carbohydrates; 35.9 g protein; 99 mg cholesterol; 1427 mg sodium. Full nutrition