Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 465
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Add eggs. Remove from heat; let stand for 15 minutes. Transfer eggs to a bowl of ice water to cool, about 5 minutes. Drain and chop.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-low heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Blot with paper towels to remove grease. Chop into small pieces.
- Remove thick stems from kale. Chop leaves into thin, ribbon-like pieces. Place in a large bowl, pour in balsamic vinaigrette, and toss until evenly coated. Add eggs, bacon, Muscat grapes, parsley, salt, and pepper; toss well. Add 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds and Parmesan cheese; toss well.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If you're kosher or vegetarian, use bacon substitutes like imitation bacon bits or tofu products.
- Make sure you toss well. The vinegar in the dressing helps to break down and slightly cook the tougher fibers in the raw kale. This makes the salad easier to chew and digest.
- If you can't find pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and nuts work equally well.
Per Serving: 465 calories; 26.8 39.1 26.5 202 798 Full nutrition