Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 241 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- Blend oats in a blender until flour-like. Combine oats and almond meal in a bowl. Add oil, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt; mix until crumbly. Add 1 tablespoon of water at a time, mixing after each addition. Continue until dough is smooth and comes together in a ball.
- Turn dough out onto a sheet of waxed paper; flatten with the palm of your hand and shape into a thin circle. Transfer dough to a baking sheet. Spread 1 tablespoon of preserves on top.
- Peel, halve, core, and thinly slice apples. Arrange on dough in an overlapping circle from outer edge to center.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tart is golden brown with slightly darker edges, 15 to 20 minutes. Place on a cooling rack.
- Combine remaining 1 tablespoon preserves and 1 teaspoon water in a microwave-safe bowl, and heat in a microwave until melted, about 10 seconds; brush over tart.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute your favorite preserves for apricot, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 241 calories; 12.7 g fat; 27.9 g carbohydrates; 5.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 45 mg sodium. Full nutrition