Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 300
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 11x13-inch baking pan.
- Place raisins in a pot, cover with water, and simmer until soft, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Drain raisins and place in a blender. Add pureed pumpkin, eggs, and oil; blend everything until pureed.
- Combine oat flour, spelt flour, almond meal, coconut flour, amaranth flour, brown rice flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, and cloves in a bowl. Pour in pumpkin mixture and stir until well combined. Fold in pecans. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 300 calories; 16.1 38 5.9 35 530 Full nutrition